« Home | Pool Tables - Digital Compact » | Rose - Nikon F90x » | View From Work - Digital Compact » | Butch Walker Barfly - Digital Compact » | Ginger and the Sonic Circus - Digital Compact » | Windmills - Nikon F50 » | Washing Line - Nikon F50 » | Rob - Nikon F50 SLR » | Fisheye - Lomo Fisheye 35mm Compact » | Last day in the office - Sony Ericsson K750i » 

Thursday, February 23, 2006 

Train Journey - Sony Ericsson Phone Camera

Okay, so I've spent what feels like alot of time on trains in the past week. The phone camera keeps me amused and distracted - although i'm sure my snapping was starting to worry the people on the train, especially when i was taking pictures of my snacks! anyway, these are two that although are by no means 'proper', i like them, and the way they let you know they are journey pictures.





All Photo's copyright Ila Desai 2005-2007. If you wish to use any of the photographs contained within this site, please contact me at ilayad@gmail.com